Friday, September 10, 2010

to get there did not spend much time on the computer back

to get there did not spend much time on the computer back, really easy to handle smoke thing, yesterday my guy runs for the increase expression of today, that I brought to your mind, so that I smoke accept (you see What kind of logic) on, we police a future difficulty remember again. I do not many birds they shot, and things quickly go. P90X patronize the way back my heart, the United States, did not think they get off found to cut their own pockets, and cell phone missing. You said I had bad luck not bad luck?
the past few days I was not any call you did not write to you (because the computer does not fix, yesterday opened not machine), I guarantee no other reason, really, your husband has Goucan of the. This is not, limping leg had to buy mobile phones today, p90x workout or else my baby will not hear her husband's voice that you will crazy, the husband would feel bad for.
Bo, you have to have confidence in her husband, but to have confidence in yourself. occurrence of similar situations (that I did not contact you for days) Do not go What is wrong is not the place want to know? do his own bluff Oh.
Well, do not say, I went to buy p90x dvd set a cell phone, to call this evening hello not? oh my baby Zuiguai.
like you love your husband. Letter strict coherence to even try to win the sympathy of Ashanti subsequently used for understanding at Ku Rouji pitch, saying the calf is a cause for tears reading the fine Pham Van ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment