Friday, October 15, 2010

I am a Canadian girl, to come to China to sing is very difficult thing

I am a Canadian girl, to come to China to sing is very difficult thing. With them, I can come here to sing this I was very moved. Thank you, I love them and hope they can have like me. .B: it used the media to you, and Britney Spears put them together, you think the opposite. As you become more and more sexy sweet, some people think you become a little familiar.
you see how this argument? .L: I think Christian Louboutin we have no similarities. If that is the cause we are success! brAvril children. Rui Mona. Avril Lavigne (Avril Ramona Lavigne) is a Canadian pop rock singer, songwriter and actor, and a landmark: .Avril music, fashion, personality and sexy young people by definition is universally accepted and imitated, and she is the leader. .credible: .Avril is a rare the set singing, writing, performing was an artist, her passionate and vibrant and full of depth. .world: .Avril's appeal across age, gender, geographic and cultural boundaries. .attitude: .positive, full of optimism, but no one is perfect, so sometimes depressed. .Full name: Avril children.

No comments:

Post a Comment