Friday, October 15, 2010

These changes are affecting what your musical style

These changes are affecting what your musical style? .L: have not been, I will adhere to the current style. After marriage, my life did not get married before the state and almost the same. The only difference is, I will make in the kitchen as her husband scented dinner. I cook very good at Whether breakfast or soup, salad, veggie treats, I can do it very tasty. .B: .L: This song really, and I had the same Herve Leger style a bit much. to do this song the day before, we have completed the said: make out. .B: you have the official website for fans to define the to define.
may be the fans would like to clarify this definition, right? I'm not that rock and roll, and not so punk, more like a pop singer. I tend to define their own style punk rock, and will always adhere to the same . .B: you are the director Andrew Lau, Richard. Gere starred in ? .L: I am in it only a show, put a few moves, only took one day. Many people have told me: Do you want to say something to those friends? .L: thank them for it like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment